Support

We're a small team in London and we read every message. We aim to reply within one working day.

Report a problem

Tell us what happened and we'll review it. If anyone is in immediate danger, call 999 first.

Email the safety team

Contact us

GRLS Do · London, United Kingdom

Common questions

How do I book an event?

Booking happens in the GRLS Do iPhone app. Find the event, tap Get ticket and pay securely. Your ticket and QR code appear in the Tickets tab.

Can I get a refund?

Each event has its own refund policy, shown on the event page before you book. If the host cancels, you get a full refund automatically. For anything else, contact us with your booking details.

I haven’t received my ticket.

Check the Tickets tab in the app while signed in with the same email you booked with. If it’s not there after a few minutes, email us with the event name and the email you used.

Who can see me?

Nobody, until you choose. Booking never shows you to other attendees. See Safety.

How do I report someone?

In the app, open their profile or your conversation and tap Report. You can block them at the same time. Or use the safety email below.

How do I delete my account?

In the app: Profile → Delete account. More detail on the account deletion page.

I want to list my events.

Great, see For hosts or email hosts@grlsdo.com.

Support · GRLS Do